By De Elizabeth
Half of the fun of the holiday season is definitely the clothes and the makeup. When else can you wear a ton of sequins, endless amounts of velvet, and sparkles for days? As Thanksgiving approaches, which will bring us fully into the ~Holiday Season~, we’re rounding up some festive inspiration for your next holiday manicure. Here’s some nail art ideas to get your inner fashionista going.
1. Add some snowflakes to your fingers.
2. Or reindeer!
3. Polka dots are always in style.
4. Navy is perfect for winter.
5. You can even put a fox on your nails.
6. And red and gold are the perfect colors for Christmas.
7. Add a level of sophistication with a matte color.
8. Or go totally silver.
9. This turquoise, white, and silver mani makes us think of Frozen.
10. Plaid feels rather perfect.
11. If traditional holiday colors aren’t your thing, you can keep it muted.
12. And there’s even manis with turkeys on them for Thanksgiving.
13. When all else fails, use glitter.