By De Elizabeth
The holiday season is officially here, meaning it’s finally time for trips to the mall, present-wrapping, and lots of gift-giving. It can be tough to come up with gifts sometimes, especially if it’s someone you’ve given gifts to for years.
Luckily, there’s a lot of great new products on the market to hopefully make your life a little easier – especially if you have a friend who loves makeup. If you have a beauty-obsessed bestie, chances are, she’s a little easier to shop for than most. With that, here are 15 ideas that any makeup-loving gal (or guy) would certainly adore.
1. Naked Flushed | Urban Decay
For any fans of the OG Naked palette, this bronzer, highlighter, and blush compact is the perfect accompaniment. $32, Sephora.
2. Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick Set | Kat Von D.
For your friend who can never decide on one lipstick shade when shopping, this mini set is perfect. It contains the following shades: Plath (deep russet red), Santa Sangre (poison apple), Mother (dusty mauve pink), Lovesick (mauve nude), Backstage Bambi (vivid hot pink), L.U.V. (rich violet), New! Roxy (bright grape), Echo (satin navy blue). $49, Sephora.
3. Let it Blow: Drybar to Go Kit | Drybar
For your friend who has a thick head of hair, Drybar’s got you covered. This kit includes the following items:
– Baby Buttercup Blow Dryer
– Lil’ Lemon Drop Daily Detangler
– 1.4 oz/41.4 mL Detox Dry Shampoo
– 1.3 oz/38.4 mL Detox Dry Conditioner
– 2 x Hold Me Hair Clips
– Travel Pouch
Bonus – the hairdryer works magic AND will dry your hair in mere minutes. $135, Sephora.
4. Fab Five Set | Beautyblender
For your friend who loves a good contour, the Beautyblender is a must-have. $75, Sephora.
5. Nutcracker Sweet Pink Lipstick Kit | M.A.C.
If you’ve got a friend who loves brightly colored lipstick, this is obviously the kit for her. $35, MAC.
6. 19-Piece Brush Set | E.L.F.
E.L.F. is a pretty legit company and their products are way more affordable than a lot of what you’ll find at Sephora. $50, E.L.F. Cosmetics.
7. The Vixen Bundle | Kylie Cosmetics
If you have a lot of cashmoneyz to spare and you REALLY love your bestie, this is the ultimate gift. It contains the following items:
1 Dancer Metal (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00ml) (shimmering ruby wine)
1 Jolly Gloss (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00ml) (blackened burgundy)
1 Vixen Lip Kit (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.25ml) (blackened vampy plum) containing:
- Vixen Matte Liquid Lipstick (0.11 fl oz/oz. liq / 3.25ml)
- Vixen Pencil Lip Liner (net wt./ poids net .03 oz./ 1.0g)
1 Mini Kit – Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.02 fl oz./oz. liq / 0.65ml each) in the following shades:
- Moon (taupe-y nude)
- Ginger (warm terracotta brown)
- Kristen (warm brown berry)
- Angel (warm pinky nude)
- Love Bite (rich plum brown)
- Vixen (blackened vampy plum)
1 Camo Crème Shadow (0.18 fl oz./ 5.00 grams)(shimmering forest green)
1 Kyshadow Holiday Palette (net weight / pods net 9 X 1.40 grams / 9 X 0.05 oz) containing the following shades:
- Sugar Cookie (matte finish creamy warm nude)
- Frosty (metallic finish platinum silver)
- Chestnut (matte finish muted dusty mauve)
- Mittens (metallic finish deepened mahogany red)
- Winter (metallic finish shimmering denim blue)
- Nutcracker (metallic finish silvery plum)
- Gingerbread (metallic finish shimmering silver bronze)
- Evergreen (matte finish deep teal green)
- Silent Night (matte finish blackened plum)
Actually, you know what, if you purchase this, just send it to me. $180, Kylie Cosmetics.
8. Katy Kat 4-Piece Lip Set | CoverGirl
Katy Perry’s makeup line is way more affordable than Kylie Jenner’s, let’s just be real. If this is more your speed, you can find these at almost any drugstore or Ulta. $24.99, Ulta Beauty.
9. Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette | Tarte
For your friend who is obsessed with nude colored shadow, this is the perfect palette. $36, Sephora.
10. Beauty Express for Brows | Anastasia
As every girl knows, eyebrows are the most important part of the overall ~lewk~. $39.50, Sephora.
11. House of Lashes | Sephora Collection
These are the ULTIMATE falsies for nonstop va-va-voom. $125, Sephora.
12. Ultimate Glow | Anastasia
“May your highlighter be as bright as your hopes and dreams.” –Ancient Proverb. $45.00, Sephora.
13. Black Dual-Ended Marker | Pat McGrath Labs
For your friends who love a good cat-eye, this tool is a must-have. $24, Sephora.
14. The Gingerbread House Set | Philosophy
Nothing says the holidays like the gingerbread body wash by Philosophy! The set contains:
– 14 oz/ 414 mL Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Spiced Gingerbread Cookie
– 4 x 0.4 oz/ 12 mL Lip Shine in Sugar Sprinkles, Peppermint Stick, Fresh Cream, Pink Marshmallow Buttercream
– 3 x 4 oz/ 118.3 mL Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Peppermint Stick, Fresh Cream, Pink Marshmallow Buttercream $42, Sephora.
15. Mask It! All Over Set | Sephora Collection
The perfect way to unwind after a long day of unwrapping gifts. $25, Sephora.
Tell Us: What’s on your wish-list this holiday season?